I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

14th December

As usual, today's work is the same as yesterday, but since we're familiar with the work, we were more efficient in it. I continued my job scope as being the wall builder, I didn't last long in it. As this required me to squat for a long period of time, my back just couldn't sustain such movement. I began to feel a sharp pain in my back when I stood up & couldn't squat for a moment. I stopped building the wall & went over to the "mud-creation" area. All I had to do was "stomping"; this is to evenly blend the mixture, but I also carried mud. This lasted me the whole morning before we break for lunch.

Lunch was terrible. Veggies weren't properly cooked, thus I only had rice with soup (too little for me rite? I thought so too), so I went to the village store to get a cup noodles, went over to XY's house for hot water. XY got the veggies for lunch & cooked it longer do I had "cooked" veggies with noodles for lunch. Haha...

After lunch, work resumed & I continued creating mud till we break-off from the work-site at 4pm. Bathing ard this time isn't too cold coz the cold wind haven't started blowing so I was shivering while bathing.

After all 4 of us bathed, we sat down for dinner. Dinner was okay but as usual - salty. Then Evan & I proceeded to XY's place, played a few rounds of "Bridge" before we left for the "long-Bench" to see shooting stars.

Hee hee! I saw 5 shooting stars again & I saw 2 very beautiful ones (being the 1st & 4th shooting star). An incident happened at the "Long-Bench". Pheiyi wanted to climb onto the bench but it gave way so she fell to the ground, & coz she started laughing, the rest followed suit. So funny! I think the impact caused her to be a bit "off" & she walked home like a drunkard. Very funny ma!

Haven't called home for some time. Wonder how's everyone back home. God! I pray that you keep my family safe & also pray that everything's fine back home. I love you & miss my loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home